Job ID 1637
Plan A Powered By StaffStat is the only staffing strategy in Canada focused specifically on seniors’ care. Our strategy marries people and culture to innovation to help Long Term Care homes optimize their staffing. Our goal is to ensure senior care organizations across our country have access to a strategy that keeps their frontline employees supported and their residents safe and cared for.
We are on a mission to find the most compassionate and dependable health care professionals to provide quality care to seniors in Canada. At Plan A, we take care of the people who take care of our most vulnerable people. We recognize the importance of balancing work and life. We value your time and encourage you to take the reins of your career while enjoying what you love to do.
Here’s how we provide the best job ever for Canadian health care professionals just like you!
- Flexible scheduling – accept shifts directly through the StaffStat app!
- Rewarding & impactful work
- Great compensation
- Travel opportunities (dependent on location)
- Employee incentives (giveaways, contests & more!)
- Support from our team
- Paid orientation & training
Qualifications and Skills
RPNs are expected to manage the healthcare team, provide wound care and assessments to residents, following their scope of practice, as outlined by the CNO.
- Must be registered with the CNO
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-orientated, professional, and flexible
- LTC experience considered and asset
- Must have access to own transportation/travel
**ALL NECESSARY PPE WILL BE PROVIDED ON SITE**
The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly between facilities, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each facility.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule
- Competitive pay
- Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app)
- Orientation provided at all of our homes
- Access to Plan A management support 24/7
- Additional $7.00/hr on any last-minute shift posted 12hrs or less prior to the start time.
- Benefits – Conditions apply
- Casual, part-time, full-time opportunities
- Day, evening, night shifts