Job ID 1046
Northern Law LLP has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to fulfill the part-time role of Receptionist. This role will help create an environment and culture that enables us to fulfill our objective to provide exceptional client service.
The best fit for this permanent position is a detail-oriented and personable multitasker with prior experience as a Receptionist in a fast-paced office setting. The candidate will bring resourcefulness, organization, and stellar communication skills to the desk. With a knack for keeping cool under pressure and juggling schedules, our Receptionist will be counted on to help us grow our firm.
Primary duties will be reception, but there will be opportunity to engage in more substantive legal tasks as time permits. Experience in a law office is not a requirement, but it is considered an asset.
Objective of this Role
- Serve as the first impression of our firm, welcoming clients/visitors, responding to requests, and supporting partners and co-workers
- Nurture client relationships and uphold best practices
- Roll out efficient scheduling and communications on a daily basis
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude
- Answering inquiries
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner and routing calls, as necessary
- Managing and coordinating schedules for partners and associates
- Assisting colleagues with a variety of administrative tasks
- Ordering office supplies
- Scheduling client consultations
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Sorting and distributing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing boardroom for meetings, as requested
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with clients in English. Any second language will be considered an asset.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous success in an administrative role
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal skills
Our team members are passionate about growth and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced litigation practice, please forward us your resume and cover letter as one PDF file to email@example.com. Applications are due by Friday, October 21, 2022. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.