Job ID 8458
Northern Credit Union is a full-service, locally operated financial institution offering personal and commercial banking services along with financial planning expertise to members across our footprint. Northern is committed to making a difference in members lives by providing them tools to achieve their financial goals. As a key player in the financial services marketplace of Northern Ontario we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking an Assistant Market Manager in our Sudbury market.
The Assistant Market Manager helps to support the Market Manager and organization by working closely with the branch team to develop their skill sets and help uncover new opportunities. The Assistant Market Manager will support the development of branch cultures that are committed to the delivery of an exceptional member experience, while ensuring branch resources are effectively scheduled to meet member needs.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Assistant Market Manager will be responsible for being active in the market they serve to look for business development opportunities. Travel maybe required.
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
Minimum of 1 year of related progressive sales leadership experience;
- Experience within the financial industry is preferred;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts, both inside and outside the organization;
- Staff management experience with proven communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Business development skills and a good understanding of how organizational strategies relate to branch objectives and deliverables;
- Knowledge in financial products and services, relationship sales and sales management are an asset.
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Do Some Good Employee Volunteer Program
- Employee Win/Win Program to support local charities
- Staff rates on a variety of products & services
- Pension plan
- Professional development investment
Deadline for Applications: October 20th, 2023
We thank all applicants – however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Northern Credit Union welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.