Founded Date September 13, 1951
Sectors Financial Organizations
Posted Jobs 2
WHO WE ARE
Sudbury Credit Union was founded in 1951 with one simple value — ‘people helping people.’ This value has remained a constant throughout our history and resonates today as much as it did then.
As a community-minded financial co-operative, Sudbury Credit Union is committed to the well-being of our employees, our members and our community. We serve over 15,000 Sudburians extending from Levack to Minnow Lake, from our six local branches to your smartphone, and from small community groups to large local companies. We provide all the banking solutions you would expect from a financial institution, but with a unique understanding our our local needs. We know Sudbury because we ARE Sudbury – which is why we were voted Sudbury’s favourite bank/credit union and favourite financial planning firm.
We are truly community-minded, just like you, and are proud to be a part of the fabric of Sudbury. To see what makes Sudbury Credit Union different, click here. Come be part of something bigger.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• A competitive financial compensation package
• Work-life balance: we operate Monday to Friday – no evenings, no weekends (part time employees have no guarantee of hours however we do our best to accommodate your requests for hours)
• Paid leave including vacation pay that can either be banked or taken with each pay, plus 4 paid sick days and 2 paid personal emergency days per year
• Health Care, Life Insurance and Short and Long Term Disability benefits that are 100% employer paid
• Participation in our employee pension plan
• An investment of over $1000 per year in your professional development so you can grow your career in the financial services industry
• Staff rates on loans and mortgages
• Reduced staff trading fees on Qtrade
• Free parking at all our locations
Additional bonuses – free staff passes to Science North that admit you and five of your family members for a day of fun. A social committee that puts on several free family events throughout the year so you can bond with the whole SCU team.
If you are interested in joining our SCU family please visit our website at: https://www.sudburycu.com/. You can also email our HR Manager, Cheryl Whynott at [email protected] for further information. If you feel you are qualified what are you waiting for? Send us an updated cover letter and resume by 5 pm on Friday, September 23rd, 2022.